BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Euro Machinery is actively seeking for an enthusiastic and experienced technical Area Sales Manager to join our global team. We buy and sell second-hand converting and plastic recycling machines on a global scale. Our enthusiasm and team spirit help us to be one of the best European companies that finds the best second-hand machines for our customers.
You will play an important part in our global expansion strategy and be responsible for driving machine sales in the South American markets. If you are a dynamic and proactive professional with a passion for sales and a commitment to teamwork, we would like to hear from you.
Our new Area Sales Manager will be working from our main office in Vissenbjerg, Denmark. However, we work on a global platform and therefore travel days up to aprox. 40 days per year must be expected.
- Develop and execute your own strategic sales plan in collaboration with our Head of Sales.
- Develop and execute prospecting plans.
- Proactively, identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on projects.
- Provide market insights and feedback to contribute to business development and marketing initiatives.
- Represent the company at industry events and trade shows.
- Education on at least bachelor-level.
- Proven track record of successful sales performance.
- Strong understanding of machinery or equivalent technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You are used to working with CRM systems and can see the advantages by using this as one of your most important tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Spanish as mother tongue.
- English on a professional level.
- Preferably understand and speak Danish.
The profile we are looking for has these personal traits:
- You like people and are positively interested and curious.
- You are known in your surroundings as being positive and you have good energy.
- You are open-minded and tolerant towards other cultures and ways of living.
- You live in a range of max 55 km from our office in Vissenbjerg
We can offer:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
Read about our company here www.euro-machinery.com.
If you have any questions to the position, please call Head of Sales Henrik Bonde Jespersen on +45 54588101 or mail to email@example.com. Application with cover letter and resume should also be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
EURO MACHINERY ApS, Højmarken, 5492 Vissenbjerg
Ansøgningsfrist: 15-12-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5950101